Zero-debt companies offer an attractive investment opportunity, especially considering the recovery cycle that plays in the market. Sectors such as auto & ancillaries, midcap financial and infrastructure should lead
- #39;Auto ancillaries, midcap financial and infrastructure stocks likely to lead next bull run#39; [...]
- Economic data disappoints: Did you make a mistake in investing when Nifty50 hit 12K? [...]
- #39;Bank Nifty may test 33,200; invest in these 4 stocks for 1-2 yrs#39; [...]
- #39;Sharp correction unlikely; H2 FY20 could be relatively better than the first half#39; [...]
- Investors should look at bottom-up investing with max 15-20 stocks in portfolio [...]
- Nifty may rally to 12,400 levels if it sustains above 12K; Hindalco among top 3 buy ideas [...]
- This smallcap debt-free company has given 1,000% return in the last 10 yearsGMM Pfaudler (GMM), a leading supplier of critical process equipment and systems to the global chemical [...]
- Auto companies still not out of the woods: Harsha Upadhyaya, Kotak MF [...]
- Mark Mobius bullish on gold, asks India to issue bonds for growth [...]
- #39;Post record high on Sensex, market likely to consolidate in coming week#39; [...]
There is a big divergence between how the stock market is and the economy is faring. One seems to be hitting all-time highs while the other is hitting lower levels
Reported Standalone quarterly numbers for NMDC are: Net Sales at Rs 2,241.76 crore in September 2019 down 8.05% from Rs. 2,437.92 crore in September 2018. Quarterly Net Profit at Rs.
Since the corrective wave currently unfolding is sideways, the chances of moving towards 12,100-12,300 are higher. Following this, we may see a correction to 11,600 levels, said Vishal Wagh, Head of Research,
We remain confident that there will not a sharp correction unless there are shocks emerging from external events on the geopolitical front or some surprises on the financial deficits,
Shabbir Kayyumi The Nifty is trading higher above all popular moving averages (20/50/100/200 DMA), indicating a strong bullish bias.
GMM Pfaudler (GMM), a leading supplier of critical process equipment and systems to the global chemical and pharmaceutical industries, rose from
India Cements on Monday posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 5.07 crore for the second quarter ended September
Kotak Mutual Fund does not expect more downgrades going forward as “the tax rate cut has helped profitability levels”.
Emerging markets fund manager and founder of Mobius Capital Partners LLP, Mark Mobius, is positive on India and China.
After this sharp up move, indications are in favour of a consolidation of the index with marginal profit-taking in
There might be the minor sentimental impact of Moody#39;s downgrade but the market may ignore it as rating agencies#39; reaction.
The Indian market witnessed profit booking at higher levels triggered by Moody’s Investors Services outlook change on India. The
After a sharp rally seen in the past five-weeks, experts feel that the market could consolidate in a range before
Rahul Jain Sixty-year-old Satish was all set to park a chunk of his retirement benefits into fixed deposits (FD)
Eicher Motors posted an 18.5 percent year-on-year jump in its second quarter (July-September) net profit at Rs 570.5 crore. Revenue fell 9.2
Oil marketing company Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL) has reported a massive 29.8 percent QoQ growth in September quarter, but