India’s global trade increased by 16.32 percent to USD 767.9 billion in 2017-18, according to the Commerce Department data. In 2016-17, the trade stood at USD 660.2 billion.
- India#39;s global trade rises 16% to $ 767.9 bn in 2017-18 [...]
- Nitish Kumar rebuffs NITI Aayog CEO#39;s comment on backwardness [...]
- Listed foreign funds pull out $91 mn from India [...]
- India#39;s average GDP growth to rise to 7.8% in first half of this yr: Report [...]
- COMMENT- The spinoff from Swachh Bharat: Wealth from waste could be big sh*t [...]
- Govt to frame policy on e-commerce [...]
- New policy to focus on promoting industry in rural areas: Suresh Prabhu [...]
- Investment limits for govt bonds receives weak FPI response [...]
- Govt must seek traders#39; views on e-commerce policy: CAIT [...]
- ICICI Pru Life ED says protection biz growth led to jump in value of new business [...]
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today apparently rebuffed NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant’s comment blaming state’s like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Chattisgarh for country”s economic backwardness, saying the
India witnessed an outflow of USD 91 million from listed foreign funds in 2017-18 after an infusion of USD 3.8 billion in the preceding fiscal, according to a
Indian economy is expected to witness a cyclical recovery driven by investments as well as consumption, and the average GDP growth is expected to rise to 7.8 percent
RN Bhaskar Ever since Narendra Modi became prime minister of India, he has been advocating the setting up of toilets and promoting the concept of a Swachh Bharat.
The government today decided to set up a task force to finalise the contours of a policy on the fast growing e-commerce sector, a top official said today.
The government has finalised a new industrial policy with a major focus on promoting setting up of industrial
Signalling a weak demand for government bonds among FPIs, an auction of investment limits for debt securities today
Traders body CAIT today demanded that its views be taken on the proposed policy on the e-commerce sector.
Private life insurance company ICICI Prudential Life posted a 17.6 percent rise in its annualised premium equivalent for FY18.
India should focus on products and services with maximum export potential while signing free trade agreements (FTAs) with
The Finance Ministry today proposed relaxing certain conditions for availing the concessional 10 percent long term capital gains
An investment of Rs 650 crore is expected from private companies in tourism, MSME and IT sectors in
The Indian Railways has received more than 2.3 crore applications for nearly 90,000 jobs it had advertised for
Indian Railways has invited public to share ideas on how to increase its revenue and win cash prize
Solar project developer SunSource Energy today said it will set up a 2.5 MW solar rooftop at Jamia
The government will provide 15 kg of wheat and rice per month to an estimated 1 crore students
India retained the top position as recipient of remittances with its diaspora sending about USD 69 billion back
Even as the government has imposed the minimum indicative export quota (MIEQ), the domestic millers will need more