Investments through participatory notes (P-notes) in the domestic capital market rose to Rs 68,862 crore at the end of February, making it the second consecutive monthly increase. The investment comes
- Canadian Dollar, Crude Oil Gain on Saudi-Russia Output Cut Confusion [...]
- Supply chain faces disruption with over 5 lakh trucks stranded at state bordersDespite government directives to ensure smooth transportation of goods, more than 5,00,000 trucks are stranded at [...]
- The Conversation: Hundreds of different coronavirus tests are being used — which is best?When it comes to testing in the United States for coronavirus and the COVID-19 illness [...]
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Rare Candle Setup Hints at Topping [...]
- Swiss Franc, US Dollar, Yen May Rise on Fear of Maket Closures [...]
- Zoom CEO Eric S Yuan apologises to users for privacy and security gapsAcknowledging the company's shortcomings in meeting the privacy and security expectations of its users, chief [...]
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Failed at Resistance, Now Eyes the Support [...]
- CAC 40 Price Outlook: French Index Pulls Back from Resistance [...]
- Govt considering import restrictions on tyres The industry has time and again raised concerns over rising imports of tyres from [...]
- The Tell: Fitch sees ‘deep global recession’ just 10 days after predicting slow economic growthIn a chilling reminder of how fast the coronavirus epidemic has spread around the world, [...]
- Gold extends gains on worries about slump in global growth [...]
- Australian Dollar Price Outlook: Aussie Rally Stalls at Key Hurdle [...]
- Euro Outlook Shaky After ECB Warns of Sovereign Debt Crisis 2.0 [...]
- Bike, scooter sales plummet in March; Hero loses ground while Honda gainsTwo-wheeler sales hit a new low with manufacturers keeping their plants shut simultaneously in March [...]
- Europe Markets: European energy companies rally as crude-oil futures jumpA rally in crude-oil futures sent the European energy sector higher on Tuesday, helping markets [...]
- Coronavirus pandemic | Oil market shock to spill over into global supply chains: IEA [...]
- GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY Forecast: Technical Levels to Consider – JPY Price Outlook [...]
- Oil Surges Higher on Trump Comments [...]
- Lockdown an opportunity for resetting agenda in financial market reforms: Mark Matthews, Julius Baer The real economic problem of India, according to him, is that the country's financial [...]
- US weekly jobless claims hit record once again [...]
All investment company sectors have suffered losses over the past six weeks as the coronavirus pandemic has battered financial markets, but some have proved more resilient than others.
Overseas investment by domestic firms stood at USD 2.37 billion in February 2020, as per RBI data. In the year-ago same period, companies in India invested USD 2.36 billion.
An average Rs 1 crore investment can create only one job in the industrial sector, Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai told the Legislative Council on Friday. With this finding,
Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal on Friday made a strong pitch for private investment in railways, saying it will help the Centre realise the goal of Rs 50 lakh
Twitter Inc said on Monday that it will name three new directors to its board in an agreement with activist investor Elliott Management and private equity firm Silver Lake.
In a first press conference, after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced one month moratorium for Yes Bank,
Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company reported a profit of Rs 389.16 crore for the quarter ended December 2019, against
Stock markets plunged Monday, following alarming news over the weekend that
Union Steel Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Monday urged Japanese investors to invest in India’s steel sector, saying the country
The Gujarat government said the state tops in the country in total investment proposed under Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (IEM).
The Odisha government has approved projects in sectors like food processing, tourism and steel worth over Rs 1,600 crore,
An earlier version misstated the type of SEC filing and annual report. This story has been updated.
Investments by Indian firms in foreign countries in January 2020 rose by nearly 40 per cent to USD 2.10
Sanjeev Bikhchandani-led Info Edge, which owns and operates India’s largest online job portal Naukri.com, has created a Rs 750
Power Minister R K Singh on Thursday urged Brazilian investors to invest in the Indian energy sector, saying it
Senior Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia termed as “unfortunate” Union minister Piyush Goyal’s ‘Amazon not doing any favour’ remarks, and
Mutual funds (MFs) are in the spotlight after it emerged that they have a total debt exposure worth Rs 3,000